At David Smith Financial Services, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges
- Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before making a recommendation
- Only make a recommendation that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options
- Not recommend a product if we can’t find one we consider suitable
- Encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- Upon request, give you access to our formal complaints procedure for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints. If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service by contacting them on telephone number 0800 023 4567.
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your circumstances to enable us to properly access your situation and requirements
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
Thank you for choosing David Smith Financial Services